- Gift Boxes,Tea Towels & Greeting Cards will be dispatched on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays except in the 2 weeks leading up to special events when they will be dispatched daily.
- Picnic Rugs are made to order and customers will be notified of expected delivery times when placing an order.
- Gift Experience Vouchers will be emailed out the next business day.
- Gift Boxes/Tea Towels & Greeting Cards will be sent through Australia Post and delivery will be dependent on their time frames.
- There is however, free local delivery to Mornington, Mt. Martha and Safety Beach.
- For all other postcodes, delivery costs will be calculated at the checkout, based on your postcode. You have the option of Express Post but please be aware that Australia Post are not guaranteeing next day delivery during COVID-19. “Express Post next business day delivery guarantee temporarily suspended. Express Post is still available, and will continue to be prioritised as the fastest postal delivery option for customers, but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard.”
- Please see the following link for current delivery estimates. https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/domestic-delivery-updates.
- If no-one is at home when Australia Post delivers, you should receive a ‘calling card’ explaining that you will need to collect the parcel from your local Post Office.
- Please note that Gift Boxes containing alcohol must be received at the delivery address (or collected from the Post Office) and signed for by a person who is 18 years or over. (When ordering gifts with alcohol from us, you must declare that both the purchaser and intended recipient are 18 years or over).
- No, we currently only ship within Australia.
- Mornington Peninsula Group follows the Victorian Government’s six COVIDSafe principals:
- Ensure physical distancing
- Wear a face covering
- Practise good hygiene
- Keep records and act quickly if workers become unwell
- Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces
- Create workforce bubbles
- Use hand sanitiser prior to handling Gifts
- Australia Post drivers follow Australia Post’s ‘COVIDSafe Workplace Guidelines – Postal and Courier Pick-Up and Delivery Services’ policy which means that they will have been requested to use gloves and/or hand sanitiser prior to handling your Gift Box and do not require you to sign for deliveries excepting those that contain alcohol.
- We are working with our suppliers to find suitable products for those who need Gluten-Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options. If you have specific dietary needs and would like to order a Gift Box, please contact us to discuss your specific needs in the hope that we can accommodate.
- MPG Mystery Picnics currently have Vegetarian and Gluten-Free options but do not cater for those with allergies.
CHOICE OF PRODUCTS
- Our Gift Boxes are pre curated but the boxes with wine give you the the option to select your preferred variety and some of the boxes have a choice of Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate. Corporate clients are encouraged to get in touch with us, as we are happy to customise a box to suit your needs.
- Yes. MPG has a Renewable Limited Liquor Licence and Gift Boxes are available with or without alcohol.
- Gift Boxes with alcohol include a limited quantity of alcohol produced on the Mornington Peninsula as part of the Gift Box offerings.
- We offer a range of exceptional quality Montalto Estate, Portsea Estate and Dromana Estate wines and have recently added Jetty Road Brewery and Mornington Peninsula Brewery beers as well as Jimmy Rum Rum and Bass & Flinders Distillery Gin.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- Unfortunately we are unable to cancel your order once it has been dispatched.
- If you cancel your order before it has been dispatched, you will be refunded within 5 business days.
- Whilst we do our best to ensure delivery is made in a timely manner, we do not provide refunds or compensation for deliveries that are delayed in transit.
- Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we take the utmost care to ensure your package is received in perfect condition.
- In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us immediately.
- If you receive a Gift Box that has been damaged, please take a photograph and contact us immediately.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.